This is Type 1 is 3 years old! We share some stats & accomplishments, and our lessons learned across all sorts of life domains not necessarily related to podcasting.
Turns out, running a podcast made us resilient, consistent, better communicators, and much more comfortable with messing up. When you pick something like a podcast and stick with it, you'll be surprised the wide variety of lessons you'll learn along the way.
Powerful Question / Journaling Prompt
What have you learned over the past 3 years of listening to us? If you’re a recent listener, what’s stuck out the most from the episodes you’ve heard?
Links & Resources
- Follow us on Instagram @thisistype1pod
- Follow us on Facebook
- Support the podcast by buying us a coffee through Ko-fi!
- What is the best diet for humans? | Eran Segal | TEDxRuppin
- Fast. Feast. Repeat., by Gin Stephens (affiliate link)
- Why We Sleep, by Matthew Walker (affiliate link)
- Episode 152: You've Been Diagnosed... Now What?
- Episode 111: Keto & Carnivore for T1D, with Dr. Ken Berry
- Bonus! Type 1 Kickstarter, with Noah Averbach-Katz
Our music is by Joseph McDade. Check out his website here!