This year (2023) we're bringing back some of our most valuable episodes for new and seasoned listeners. Our first MVP is episode 111, Keto & Carnivore with Dr. Ken Berry. Ken is a family physician from Tennessee and famed YouTube doctor.
Ken has over 2.3 million YouTube subscribers and has dedicated his career to raising awareness about the benefits of reducing carbohydrates from our diets. He shares his professional experience treating type 1 and type 2 diabetics who have had incredible results following the low carb, keto, and carnivore ways of eating.
Meet Dr. Ken Berry
Links & Resources
- Join us in the Half-Dead Pancreas Club, our private Discord community for people with T1D.
- Follow us on Instagram @thisistype1pod, @jj_crystalkat, & @inspiredforward
- Follow us on Facebook
- What KETO did to my Type 1 Diabetes - Video
- 5 Steps for Type 1 Diabetics to start a Low-Carb Diet - Video
- 7 Benefits of Low-Carb/KETO for Type 1 Diabetics - Video
- DIABETES Q&A with Dr Berry - Video
- The Diabetes Solution, by Dr. Richard Bernstein (affiliate link)
- TYPEONEGRIT Facebook group
- Lies My Doctor Told Me, by Ken Berry (affiliate link)
Our music is by Joseph McDade. Check out his website here!